Teacher of Religious Education
MPS – UPS
NQT’s welcome e to apply
Initial 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Ormiston Chadwick Academy opened in Widnes in September 2014 serving the community of West Widnes. Our Academy is large enough to offer an outstanding curriculum but small enough to have a strong community ethos in which all students are known and nurtured to achieve their potential.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, motivated Teacher of Religious Education. The successful candidate will enable our learning community to enjoy and achieve success in Religious Education and facilitate progression to advanced studies.
- Be a dynamic practitioner of Religious Education
- Actively contribute to the long-term vision and practice of teaching and learning in Philosophy / Religious Education and throughout the academy.
- Be enthusiastic, creative and able to inspire students to reach their full potential.
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
- Create a highly stimulating learning environment in which children want to learn.
- Be committed to delivering engaging lessons that make good use of ICT and modern technologies.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work interdependently within faculties.
Further information and an application form can be found under the OAT Careers section on the Academy website; www.ormistonchadwickacademy.co.uk
All applications should be submitted through the OAT Careers portal. Strictly no CVs, application forms only
Closing date for applications is Monday 19 April 2021 at 12 Noon.
Interviews date to be confirmed.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date you have not been successful on this occasion.
Ormiston Chadwick Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Ormiston Chadwick Academy
Liverpool Road, Widnes WA8 7HU