Teacher of ICT / Technology
MPS – UPS
NQTs Welcome to apply
Ormiston Chadwick Academy opened in Widnes in September 2014 serving the community of West Widnes. Our Academy is large enough to offer an outstanding curriculum but small enough to have a strong community ethos in which all students are known and nurtured to achieve their potential.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of ICT / Technology for 1 January 2021 to inspire and motivate staff and students. The ability to Hair and Beauty would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will enable our learning community to enjoy and achieve success in ICT/Technology and facilitate progression to advanced studies. We are fully committed to our staff development and run an outstanding CPD package for all stages of career development.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of ICT / Technology.
- Be enthusiastic and creative - willing to go ‘above and beyond’ in order that our students reach their full potential.
- Be passionate about your subject.
- Be committed to delivering engaging lessons that make good use of ICT and modern technologies.
- Be committed to your own continuing professional development and be ambitious about what you would like to achieve in this profession.
- Have excellent communication skill and seek to form great working relationships.
Further information and an application form can be found under the OAT Careers section on the Academy website; www.ormistonchadwickacademy.co.uk
All applications should be submitted through the OAT Careers portal. Strictly no CVs, application forms only
Closing date for applications is Monday 18 October 2021 at 12 Noon.
Interview date to be confirmed.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date you have not been successful on this occasion. Ormiston Chadwick Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Ormiston Chadwick Academy
Liverpool Road, Widnes WA8 7HU