Post: KS1 maternity cover teacher (1 year)
Status: Term Time Only Time
Hours: Monday to Friday
Reports to: Principal
Purpose of the job
As a Main Pay Range Teacher you are required to be competent in all elements of the Teacher Standards, to discharge the Teachers Responsibilities as set out in the Contractual Framework for Teachers of the School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and to act in accordance with the School’s ethos, policies and practices, under the direction of the Principal.
- Is an inspirational teacher
- Can demonstrate outstanding impact on children’s learning and on teaching standards
- Can act as a highly professional role model and inspire, motivate and develop children
- Is an enthusiastic, flexible, hardworking team member who has a passion and desire to make a difference
- A “Good” school who has recently had their Ofsted inspection, March 2020.
- A welcoming academy environment with exceptionally well behaved children who are confident and eager to learn
- A commitment to staff wellbeing.
- A Gold ‘Rights Respecting School’ – 1 of only 6 in Yorkshire and the Humber
- The only Primary school to be awarded the Quality in Carers standard, at the time of writing.
- Supportive parents who work with us as partners
- A forward-thinking, dynamic and fun staff team where colleagues share practice and learn from each other
- Excellent professional development opportunities and longer term possibilities for rapid career progression