37 hours per week
Initial Grade 6 point 20 - 25 £25,991 – £29,577 per annum,
This will potentially increase in line with the number of students enrolled.
1-year Fixed Term in the first instance
The Academy is seeking to appoint a Premises Manager to join our enthusiastic and committed Premises team.
The successful candidate must:
- The management of the academy site/s and grounds, including facilities for extended academy activities, ensuring that they are maintained in a safe, clean and secure condition, and undertaking such tasks as may be necessary for effective site management.
- Assisting the Governors, Principal in formulating the aims and objectives of the academy and in establishing the policies, systems and procedures through which they shall be achieved, including development of resource plans as required.
- The co-ordination of health and safety ensuring that regulations are followed and adhered to throughout the academy.
- Ensuring the Academy site is conducive to a first class learning environment and reflects the high standards and expectations of the academy.
- Providing advice, training and assistance in premises related matters including legislation and regulations.
- The line management of all premises and cleaning staff, including their induction, training and appraisal.
- Managing and monitoring relevant budgets ensuring best value principles are followed where possible.
- Supporting and contributing to the overall ethos, work and aims of the academy.
Further information can be found under Vacancies / OAT Careers on the Academy website; www.ormistonchadwickacademy.co.uk
All applications should be submitted through the OAT Careers portal. Strictly no CVs, application forms only.
Closing date for applications is Friday 25 June 2021 at 12.00 noon.
Interview date to be confirmed.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date you have not been successful on this occasion.
Ormiston Chadwick Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Ormiston Chadwick Academy, Liverpool Road, Widnes, WA8 7HU
Tel: 0151-424-5038 - Email: [email protected] / Website: www.ormistonchadwickacademy.co.uk